This is a great way to introduce you into wearing a kilt in the tartan of your choice. A casual kilt is a machined garment made with 4 yards of fabric.
- Made from quality worsted wool in 16 ounces from Lochcarron of Scotland
- Amount of material used on a standard hips (up to 46”) is 4 yards of fabric
- 3 Leather straps & buckles withbelt loops
- Lining inside but no canvas
- Available in over 500 tartans
- Option to add an extra yard to add more pleats and swing
Rise is always 2" on Casual Kilts.