Introducing the Bilt Kilt Hybrid.The Bilt Kilt Hybrid mixes tartan in with our line of standard Bilt Kilts. This is done by using tartan inserts. The tartan is shown when the pleats open up to reveal your tartan inside. Tartan is also incorporated into the pockets and the fringe on the front apron. A great way to have a contemporary style but with a bit of traditional flair.
- Tartan: Make your Kilt stand out with tartan inserts. Over 500 tartans to choose from. See the options for selection. If you don't see your tartan contact us.
- Rampant Lion Buttons: High Quality Pewter Buttons are used on the Hybrid Kilt to fasten pockets and for decoration
- Pockets: Kilts traditionally do not have pockets but Bilt Kilts do. Function pockets on the side with your tartan.
- Made in Canada: All Bilt Kilts are made in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
- Authentic Scottish & Irish Tartans: All tartans we use are weaved in Scotland with 100% worsted wool.
- Customize it: With Bilt Kilt it is Your Kilt, Your way. In the past we have done custom cell phone pockets, custom crests for pockets, hidden pockets and more. Let us know what you want for your Bilt Kilt.
- Traditional or Contemporary Fit: We will make your kilt so its comfortable on you. Wear it where you wear pants (Contemporary Fit) or up around the belly button (Traditional Fit) like traditional kilts.
Need help measuring? Call us Toll-Free at 1-877-828-3232 (North America only)